SOUTH DELTA RAMS RETURN TO PLAY
We are currently in Phase 2 of the Return to Sport plan in BC.
For more details and to view the plan, please see the link below to ViaSport's website.
What does that mean for the kids?
- We can host practices and work on skill-building and fundamentals while maintaining a safe distance of 3 meters.
- The kids need to wear soother style mouth guards (available on amazon.ca). These will also be available to buy through the clubhouse at the first practice.
- Games are not currently allowed, however, we hope to be able to move towards having games as the season progresses and restrictions are loosened.
- Everyone at the field will need to wear a mask and will be required to check-in for contact tracing and wellness checks.
- There is a 50 person limit on the field at one time, therefore no parents will be allowed on the field to watch.
This is an important step in the development and safety of the players. We will be following all guidelines for safety set out by all of our governing bodies.
Thank you for your support.
South Delta Rams Executive.
The current practice schedule and times for the Spring 2021 Flag Season are TBA.
Players will be required to bring:
- Water bottle (not for sharing)
Coaches, please arrive 30 minutes before your practice time to collect your equipment bags.
Parents, please arrive 15-30 minutes before your child’s practice time to allow time for check-in/wellness checks.